Check out the way to Recover Outlook PST File...!!!
Are you unable to access your emails including contacts, appointments and other Outlook items due to PST file corruption? Don’t Worry, every Problem has a solution. Perfect solution to repair corrupt PST file and recover lost Outlook data is by using Outlook PST Recovery Software. This is the perfect tool to restore Outlook PST file by efficiently repairing it and retrieving entire Outlook data with great ease and accuracy. PST file may get corrupt due to various reasons thereby making all Outlook data inaccessible. This Outlook PST recovery utility can repair the PST file and recover emails and all other Outlook data even when Inbox Repair Tool fails to repair it. Outlook PST Recovery Software has the ability to repair severely corrupted or damaged PST file created on Outlook 2003, 2000, 2007 and 2010. Your problem on how to retrieve Outlook data after header file corruption can be solved easily in few simple clicks by using this industry recommended tool .
Common Reasons for PST file corruption:
- Due to Oversized PST file: PST files have different size limits for different versions of Outlook. Older versions of Outlook support PST file size of 2GB. Once this limit is exceeded or reached, corruption occurs instantly. In this case, you may get error messages indicating that your PST file exceeded 2gb size limit. Microsoft Outlook has inbuilt tool called as "Oversized PST and OST crop Tool", which removes some of the data from the PST file in order to reduce the size but, some of your emails may get lost resulting in loss of emails. You recover lost emails from damaged PST file, by using this software.
- Virus attacks: Generally, viruses performs two types of activities. One type of activity is, viruses get attached to an email and remains inactive until someone opens the mail. When a user opens that specific email, then the small executable program executes and then deletes or corrupt the files. Other type of activity is, these virus replicates and generates multiple copies of the same email from the PST file making the original email inaccessible resulting in loss of emails.
- Due to Outlook upgradation: If sudden power failure occurs or if you abruptly turn off your system while upgrading Outlook from one version of Outlook to another version then the PST file may get corrupted. Once the PST file gets corrupted, all the Outlook data becomes inaccessible leading to loss of vital data from Outlook PST file. But, you can restore Outlook PST file by using Outlook PST recovery program.
- Sharing PST file over a network: PST files are not designed to use over a network. If you share a single PST file with multiple users at the same time then your PST file may get corrupted resulting in loss of emails. Visit here to learn how this software can also fix MS Outlook 2003 PST files including Outlook 2007 and 2010 corrupted due to sharing of PST files over network and due to abnormal termination of Outlook application.
- PST file header corruption: Generally, when you try to open any file, Operating System first reads the header of the file. If file header is corrupted then you may get error messages, which does not allow you to open the file. Similarly, if PST file gets corrupted then you cannot access the emails and other Outlook data from a PST file resulting in loss of emails and other Outlook data.
- Improper Termination of Outlook: If you close Outlook abruptly then your PST file may get corrupted. When you open the Outlook for the next time, you may get errors indicating that your PST file is corrupted thereby you cannot access the emails and other attributes from it resulting in data loss. So, if you are finding out for some best tool to restore Outlook PST, then employ Outlook PST recovery program, by using which you can repair corrupted PST file and restore data residing in it. It is also simple to retrieve deleted journals from Outlook PST file and other data attributes lost due to PST file corruption.
What you need to do now?
When PST file gets corrupted, first thing that you need to do is to use Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe). This tool fixes the PST corruption issues and allow you to access the emails from Outlook only if the PST file is not corrupted severely. In case your PST file is severely corrupted then this tool may not help you to repair the PST file. When Inbox Repair Tool fails to repair the PST file then it is clear that the PST file is badly corrupted. In such case, immediately start using Outlook PST Recovery program to repair the corrupted PST file and retrieve appointments from corrupt PST file.
Top Reasons to Choose Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- It provides two different scanning methods to recover deleted email from Outlook PST file.
- It creates a new PST file and saves the recovered Outlook data in new PST file to ensure the safety of source PST file
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Works well on different version of Outlook by fixing problems on Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2010. Below is the helpful site which can refer for further details http://www.outlookpstrecoverysoftware.com/how-to-fix-microsoft-2007-problems.html
- Demo version of Outlook PST Recovery Software is free, which allows you to view recovered Outlook data to evaluate recovery results
Quick and Easy steps to use Outlook PST recovery program:
Step 1: Download and launch PST Repair Software. Select one of the options among 3 options i.e. "Open PST file", "Find PST File" and "Select Outlook Profile" based on your requirements and then select corrupted PST file.
Figure 1: Main WindowStep 2: As soon as you select the corrupted PST file, next screen appears with 2 options i.e. "Normal Scan" and "Smart Scan" and then click "Repair" button to initiate the repair process.
Figure 2: Click on Repair
Step 3: Once the repair process is done, you can view recovered emails and other Outlook items in Outlook style browser view.
Figure 3: Recovered Data
Simple and Useful Tips
- Take regular backup of PST file
- Treat unexpected emails with caution
- Always run antivirus programs before downloading any email attachments
- Frequently delete unwanted emails from Outlook to avoid PST file corruption due to oversized PST file
- Avoid sharing PST file over network
- Properly close Outlook to avoid PST file corruption